Current Vacancy - Systems Engineer
Based in Toowoomba, we have a requirement for a Senior Systems Engineer to add to our technical team that will be a technical lead for a portfolio of commercial customers. As this role requires on-site face to face contact with our clients, the applicant must be well presented and have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
You must be capable of multi-tasking and working across a number of technologies and service offerings with knowledge in Data Centre systems and network technologies
Please note that all applicants must be permanent residents of Australia.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for a technical resource with the following capabilities:
- Be able to manage complex client networks.
- Manage the technology pathway for our business customers.
- Have an innovative approach and be able to define and deliver a range of ICT Projects.
- Provide some technical leadership to our growing team.
- Be able to supervise and be accountable for any delegated work..
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Must be able to communicate technology in simple terms to customers and convey reasons for technology uptake to stakeholders.
- Salary based on experience. $80,000 to $100,000+
The successful applicant should have a strong focus in at least one of the following key Microsoft solutions:
- SharePoint Online
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Power Automate
Experience in the following areas will also be well regarded:
- VOIP / SIP services. Specifically, in 3CX or Teams Direct Routing.
- Watchguard AuthPoint & Firewall Appliances
- Veeam & StorageCraft backup solutions.
- Microsoft 365: Conditional Access, Compliance, SharePoint, Endpoint Manager, Defender Endpoint & Information Rights Management.
- Have a good understanding of the broader Microsoft Application ecosystem.
Brisbane based and interstate Engineers are encouraged to apply, with remote work or relocation options available.